Immerse yourself in London’s cultural diversity as you join fellow students representing 122 nationalities at one of the world’s top 15 international universities. When you choose to study with us, you’re not just experiencing an academic journey; you’re creating a life in London, a city that thrives on inclusivity and offers boundless opportunities. We are here to support you every step of the way, empowering you to excel academically and stand out when you return to your home country, no matter where you come from.
Explore the support we offer
We understand that making the decision to study abroad can be a monumental one, which is why we’re here to provide you with the guidance you need. As one of the most innovative universities around, we have established a global presence with 46 dedicated staff members working in 16 offices worldwide. Our team is ready to:
- Offer invaluable advice and support throughout your application process.
- Provide in-depth insights into your chosen course.
- Assist you with the intricacies of the visa application process.
- Help you secure accommodations in our halls of residence.
- Prepare you with comprehensive pre-departure briefings to ensure a smooth transition.
- Facilitate the application process on your behalf.
FIND YOUR REGIONAL TEAM
Connect with your regional team
You don’t have to embark on this journey alone. We’re eager to get to know you, and you can meet us in person or virtually at global fairs held throughout the year
Seamless application process
Applying to our postgraduate courses is a quick and straightforward process. You can utilize our Applicant Portal and rely on the support of our regional teams. We are here to guide you at every stage, ensuring a hassle-free application experience.
Enhance your English language proficiency
If you’re seeking to improve your English language skills, we offer a range of support options. Explore our Pre-sessional English courses, foundation courses, and intensive IELTS preparation program to sharpen your language abilities and excel in your academic studies.
“We are a built-up of an international community where everyone is accepted for who they are. I get to meet new people and make friends from different parts of the world. With this I get to learn cross-cultural skills and languages which can boost my resume for employment as well as grow as a globally-minded leader”.
MDX student- Public Health MSc
Need more advice?
Speak to our Admissions Enquiry Advisors about what course is right for you and how to apply.
How do I apply?
– Apply directly through the Middlesex application portal
– Apply with the support of our Regional teams
– Apply via an in-country agent
What are the entry requirements?
– Look at your qualifications
– See if you meet course-specific entry requirements
– Arrange interviews, auditions and portfolios for some courses
– Ask for evidence of your level of English
What visa do I need?
If you’re an EU or EEA national you’ll need to apply for the EU settlement scheme so that there are no restrictions on your study.